Springfield Sunrise Coffee & Bicycle Club - May 28, 2014

Springfield Sunrise Coffee & Bicycle Club. #sunrisecoffee #coffeeoutside #springfieldmo #bike #bicycle #coffee

This morning was the second meetup of the Springfield Sunrise Coffee & Bicycle Club. With temps in the mid 60s and no rain in sight, it was about perfect for a ride of this sort. We met up at Springfield Art Museum and Phelps Grove Park about 5:45am, at the stage area across the field from the museum. I rode my single-speed cruiser bike, my friend Curtis rode his tall bike, his wife Christy her road bike, and Jason, a new acquaintance, his road bike.

My ride was only 5.5 miles round trip, about perfect range for a beach cruiser. So glad I didn't get the soaking I got last time on this ride. It still put a little bit of adventure into an otherwise dull humpday morning.

Springfield Sunrise Coffee & Bicycle Club. #sunrisecoffee #coffeeoutside #springfieldmo #bike #bicycle #coffee

For more info: www.facebook.com/groups/238720492990838/

Comments

Popular Posts