Moving Forward

I've not posted much this year. Covid hit early in 2020 and it kinda threw life and normalcy to the wind, where it caught like a kite in a tree and really doesn't look to be coming down anytime soon. I've struggled with some anxiety, sprinkled with boughts of legit depression since March. This blog has had some setbacks, aside from the mental one I mentioned above, in that the photo hosting site I've belonged to for 15-17 years has decided to ruin the last vestage of what made it worth while for me (Flickr), so I stopped paying for it. It'll kill much of my early blog posts, as it's only letting me keep 1,000 images of the 9,641 I currently have housed there.

I will continue to post in what way I can, though. Most likely with YouTube videos like I have the last couple of posts. I'm also hunting for a new hosting site, but don't know how that will pan out.

Much like the transition I made in June, from cooking, baking and eating my stress for three months to cutting sugar, working out frequently and cutting pant sizes in the process, I plan to make more of a transition for the content and look of my blog. Even if only a half dozen people even pay attention to it. If you're one of them, thank you! You're awesome!

Illustrating June me vs. October me:

For more photo-heavy and mostly daily posting of just random crap in my life, as well as outdoors, art and crafting posts, you can find me at instagram.com/art_life_things

Comments

VickoRano said…
hey! just found your blog! come back! the pandemic isn't so bad, now! 2021 has been pretty great in comparison, with the vaccines & the lessons learned last year... I'm learning so much from your posts & I really enjoy your blog! so come back! :D

Popular Posts