Just a Few Knots

Last night I was playing around with some string and my iPhone. Here's the results.

Clove Hitch

clove hitch - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

Rolling Hitch

rolling hitch - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

Bowline

bowline - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

Anchor Bend

anchor bend - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

Monkey's Fist

monkey's fist - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

And lastly, the Turk's Head. After three years of attempting this one, I finally tied it from an illustration. I could never wrap my head around photos I'd seen in a half dozen other knot and seamanship books I own.

turk's head - last night i was playing around with some string and my iphone

Comments

Popular Posts