Corncob Pipes

Three corncob pipes.

My three cob pipes, the topmost one being the newest. I don't smoke a pipe often, but when I do, it's generally one of these Missouri Meerschaum corncobs. I love the nostalgic look of a cob pipe and the updated versions that Missouri Meerschaum and Aristocob put out. The top two are in the "Rusticob" rusticated series by Aristocob.

Being in the Ozarks and something of an outdoorsman, these pipes help me connect to the land I'm walking or paddling through. Even if it is something of a stereotype. Embrace your inner hillbilly.

My newsest corncob pipe - a DIPLOMAT APPLE (RUSTICOB-Bent) Missouri Meerschaum from Aristocob

In the top pic, in descending order:

1. Diplomat Apple (Rusticob-Bent)

2. Country Gentleman (Rusticob-Straight)

3. Country Gentleman (Bent)

Comments

Popular Posts