My week, insult to injury...

Honda Vs Honda

I was in an accident yesterday evening. Sitting at an intersection and was hit from behind by the minivan in the bottom of the image, here. The gal that hit me felt pretty bad. She's a very nice middle age woman and her insurance should be taking care of things. She'd dropped something and by the time she looked up, it was too late. I'm not mad, things happen.

My only true concern is my daughter, really. We are likely going to have her checked out on Monday. I'm a little sore and stiff, but I saw her coming in my rear view and had time to tense up. My daughter, so far, hasn't exhibited any issues. You poke around on her neck and back where I am sore and she just flinches and giggles like usual. But, we need to have her looked at just in case there's something we're missing. Thank God for decent child car seats.

You know your week sucks when you get in an accident that potentially totals your vehicle and it's not the worse thing that's happened to you all week.

Comments

Shawn said…
Dang, rough week indeed. Hang in there, Trevor, and maybe an extended trip to Mother's Brewery is in order.
Trevor said…
Yeah, man. I believe multiple beers are in order. :)

Popular Posts