Coffee and Generosity

Coffee sailboat art for Christophe M. of gisamateur.blogspot.com

A few weeks back, a fellow boat nut named Christophe contacted me via WoodenBoat Forum and asked if I was still trading coffee-related paintings and drawings for donations to my friend Tom Billionis' family memorial fund. I said I was and he said he'd donate to it for a sketch in coffee of his friend Cap'n Jon's Phoenix III "Two Hearted". (The above painting was done with espresso from The Coffee Ethic, Tom's shop.)

I decided to surprise Christophe with a second sketch, one of his Sea Pearl 21 "Scout". Generosity for generosity and all that. :)

Coffee sailboat art for Christophe M. of gisamateur.blogspot.com

Christophe also runs one of my favorite sailing blogs, one I check quite frequently. There's never a shortage of aquatic adventure over there.

Comments

Popular Posts