The Least Creative Post Title Post

With temps in the upper 60s yesterday, it was too nice out not to do a little cooking outside. I'm considering it the official start of Grilling Season, you can call it spring, summer and fall, if you wish. It's whatever.

Horrmann's Meat Co. Score

This guy gave up conscious sugar consumption on Wednesday, for Lent. Actually going through withdrawals. It's weird. At least I didn't give up coffee. I'd probably go on some kind of murderous rampage. It would completely defeat the purpose of starting to attend church on Sundays.

Taken by my five-year-old. She's getting better with a camera.

I sat through a fly tying demo by the Missouri Trout Fishermen's Association on Saturday. I really need to get into this. I think it'd be really interesting to learn about. Might have to check out one of their meetings, soon.

Sat through a fly tying demo on Saturday

Lastly, I made a sheath for the carpenter's hatchet. Finished it up on Saturday. It now matches the previous axe projects and is good to take on the next trip. It should make a great tool to have around camp.

Made a sheath for the carpenter's hatchet. Finished up on Saturday. It now matches the previous axe projects.

Comments

Popular Posts